Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Y Meltdown challenge; workout B

Today I start week 6 of StrongLifts 5x5, almost halfway!

Today's lifts:
Squat: 130 (5x5)
OHP: 90 (5x5)
Deadlift:

Cardio:
20 minutes on TM, 4:1::(5.5mph:2.5mph)
Before I tried Jeff Galloway's running method and I think I'll be trying that again. I see no reason to risk injury.

If time permits, some accessory work:
tricep ext: 50x3x8
bicep curl: 55x3x8
chest flye: 80x3x8
lat pulldown: 80x3x8

Then later today, the aforementioned toe raises. I did some running on Monday and felt great afterwards, so I really do think the toe raises make a different. I see no reason to do them every day though, so I'm going to stick with at least 3x per week.

I signed up for the YMCA Meltdown challenge. I weighed in last night at 220.8, so I need to lose at least 2.2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment